The mission of the Student Advising and Field Experience (SAFE) office is to graduate the best caliber teacher candidates who will then serve our state and the nation as innovative teachers and communicators.
To accomplish this mission the SAFE office strives to:
- Inform students of the requirements of their program
- Answer questions about academic policy
- Address personal concerns in regards to the program, school and campus
- Provide encouragement, instruction and, when necessary, options for handling difficult academic situations
- Offer a diverse and quality field experience placement
- Support students in a manner that they can envision a smoother outcome for their future